Some of the best strategies you can use to drive users to your site and improve the visibility of your pages can be found within Google's Search Console. We've highlighted five ways you can take advantage of the tools below to improve the visibility of the content you've worked hard to create.
1. Submit all of your pages to the Google index - for free.
2. Find out how Google sees your site.
Once you've made sure we have access to your site, you can see the common words used to link to your pages and that are seen by Google. This allows you to see trends in your site's content, and can help you determine why you may be ranking for particular keywords. You can also see which page has the highest PageRank by month. Some site owners are surprised to find that this isn't always the home page. If an internal page has the highest PageRank, you might consider spending more time optimizing the ads there.
3. Diagnose potential problems.
4. Find out which queries drive traffic to your site.
Using Google Search Console, learn which Google queries created clickthroughs to your site and where you were positioned in the search results for that query. You can also view data for individual properties and countries as well. For instance, you can see the queries from users searching Google Images in the United States that returned your site in the results. You'll only see properties and countries for which your site has data.
5. Get re-included.If your site has disappeared from the search results, read through the Google quality guidelines, then correct any problems on your site and request re-inclusion from your Google Search Console account. Please keep in mind that the reinclusion request form is only available to people using Google Search Console.
New Topic: Kali NetHunter