[Substratum] Mono/Art v10.1 [Patched]
Android 6.0 & up + Substratum Theme Engine + Root
PLEASE READ FIRST!
DON’T TRY TO INSTALL IT ON 7.1.1 DEVELOPER PREVIEW!
***You won’t be able to install the theme if you have installed Lucky Patcher on your device***
Theme works on:
– OMS ROMs: custom Marshmallow ROMs (Dark and Liquid) and Nougat (only Dark theme) with oms3 commits
– Legacy ROMs: custom AOSP Marshmallow ROMs and Nexus stock Marshmallow (Dark and Liquid) and Nougat (only Dark theme)
You have to be rooted.
Friendly user tutorial on how to install the theme:
- 1. For Legacy ROMs: Make sure you first delete vendor/overlay folder if you previously use layers on your ROM
- 2. Install Substratum theme engine app from Play Store
- 3. Install Mono
- 4. Run Substratum app, allow the SuperSU permission, allow modify system settings
- 5. Click on Mono (big button in the Substratum app)
- 6. Go to Overlay manager tab and tick the switch to select all overlays (you should first choose between default base [dark grey] variant and Liquid [semi transparent])
- 7. Press the fab button (big round button with brush icon)
- 8. For Legacy ROMs: Press Install
- 9. For OMS ROMs: Press Build & Enable
- 10. For Legacy ROMs: Wait until it installs all the overlays and then reboot
- 11. Install additional font and sound packs if you want
12. Fvck1ng enjoy.
- 13. For those who give 1 star before reading the instructions we have only one thing to say “You Know Nothing, Jon Snow.”
You should also read this https://plus.google.com/+SykoPompos/posts/9MTuCdVafna
and this https://plus.google.com/u/0/+CharG/posts/NATVxZEHfge
• Made Google Contacts dark
• Fixed AOSP Contacts crash
• Lot of small bug fixes
• Added new background color: Lead
• Added 5 new accent colors:
– Arc Blue
– Arc Red
This app has no advertisements